How to book a car
20. How to book your rental vehicle step by step:
1. Go to our car hire quotation form given in the home page. Add first the pick-up date, time and location you need the car to be delivered. Continue by adding drop off date, time and location of return. Submit your request by clicking “search” in order to see which vehicle best suits your needs. All cars are displayed in groups with the total price for the selected period.
2. Select your car of preference by clicking “book now” in order to proceed to the next step.
3. You can add any optional extras if needed (baby seat, booster seat, infant seats, satellite navigation system, extra drivers, excess luggage transfer, excess reduction on the extra notes part) and then submit your car hire booking request by clicking “continue to final step”.
4. Add your personal details in the form displayed. Submit your request by clicking “submit your booking enquiry”
An automated e-mail will be sent back to you confirming that your booking request has been sent successfully. Your booking enquiry details breakdown will be also sent to you along with bank transfer details if requested for an optional prepayment with an additional 5% discount.
When your request is confirmed, you will receive a second e-mail advising you accordingly.
Please ensure that you have entered your e-mail address correctly, otherwise we will be unable to confirm your booking.