PAYMENT & FUEL POLICY

Payment: All rental costs are payable on delivery in € currency either by cash or bank card (debit or credit). The following bank cards are accepted: MasterCard, Visa card, Euro card and Traveller card. American express (Amex) and Maestro are not accepted. Additionally, our customers have the option to prepay their car rental by bank transfer and benefit an extra discount on the total cost. Be aware that the additional discount is given ONLY for prepayments by bank transfer. This extra discount is valid for 7 days ONLY after your booking request is confirmed. Bank details will be forwarded by email in order to benefit from the extra discount given for prepayments. Furthermore, a detailed breakdown of all charges and optional extras selected will be sent automatically by email after booking request is submitted.

Cancellation policy: If you have prepaid your rental, we require 15 days cancellation notice prior to your scheduled arrival date otherwise a cancellation fee will be applied. A) 20% of the total amount paid will be deducted if you cancel 14 to 10 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. We will return the remaining 80% of the total amount paid on the same day of cancellation. B) 50% of the total amount paid will be deducted if you cancel 9 to 5 days prior to your scheduled arrival date. We will return the remaining 50% of the total amount paid on the same day of cancellation. C) 100% of the total amount paid will be deducted if you cancel 4 to 1 day prior to your scheduled arrival date or No show.

Fuel policy: All rental vehicles from our company are delivered with ½ tank of fuel approximately. The cost of fuel is charged at the same rate as the petrol stations across the island. Fuel is not included in the rental cost and must be paid in addition to rental cost upon delivery. The rental vehicle must be returned with an empty fuel tank at the end of the rental. Please note that the cost of any unused fuel is non-refundable.