Compare prices and conditions
14. Collision damage waiver full insurance: CDW full insurance included in the rental cost shifts all responsibility for any extra charges from the driver/renter to the car rental company in case of an accident with another vehicle on the public road. This means that the car rental company waives the right to collect a high deductible from the driver/renter and most importantly it covers all the damages caused to the rental vehicle and third party therefore the driver/renter would not be responsible for any repair fees or additional charges in the case of a collision with another vehicle. Have in mind that this level of insurance provided covers ONLY damages and third-party claims in the case that the rental car is involved in an accident with another vehicle on the public road.
In the case of an accident with another vehicle on the public road, even if it is the authorised driver of the rented vehicle error which resulted in a collision, the renter/driver is fully covered by our insurance scheme with ZERO excess liability as long as the correct procedure as written below is followed.
All rental prices given through our webpage include:
- Collision Damage Waiver on accident with another vehicle.
- Full insurance with Zero excess liability on accident with another vehicle.
- Rented car fire insurance (not for customer belongings)
- Rented car theft insurance (not for customer belongings)
- Rented car windscreen insurance
- Rented car tires insurance
- Road assistance for any mechanical problems
- Unlimited mileage
- Road taxes & vat
- Cyprus airports service charge
Acknowledgement: Car rental companies have a reputation for hitting customers with hidden charges and hidden terms especially on the small print. No one likes surprises when it comes to bills and charges. When consumers sign up for a service, they should have all the facts at their fingertips to know what the cost will be and for which reason the cost might increase or change the terms. Several car hire companies don't make their terms and conditions clear enough on the internet for customers by advertising a low price and claiming that it includes all car rental insurances. However, upon vehicle delivery extra money is demanded for hidden insurances that where never mentioned over and above the headline prices that customers expected to pay and additionally demand an enormous amount for authorisation on the customer’s credit card to cover the excess.
This is not the same with Elephant rent a car as we can guarantee that our customers will enjoy their car rental with peace of mind as we clearly explain our terms and conditions which apply to every customer and every rental. We clearly display all applicable charges that our customers will pay, mandatory and optional, as we do not believe in hidden charges and terms so our customers receive the very best car rental experience through our high-quality vehicles and high standard of service.
Our objective is to give economy car hire rates with personal attention to each and every customer and we are committed to provide your holiday car hire of preference with the service and care you deserve and try to fit it in your budget because we believe in giving more for less.
We would like to thank you for taking the time to read our terms and conditions. Please feel free to contact us for any questions or concerns which are not answered by the information provided above.
We welcome you to become one of our treasured customers and friends because an “Elephant Never Forgets”.
Text taken from terms and conditions